- Log into your SONA account.
- Click on “My Profile” at the top right of the page.
- On the right side of this page under the heading “Credits,” click on “Change Courses” button.
- You will see a list of all the courses offering SONA credit.
- Select the courses you want to apply credit toward by moving them into the “Available Courses” box into the “Selected Courses” box.
- Once you have completed your changes, click on “Save Changes.”
IMPORTANT: If you add or remove a class, the credits you have earned in SONA will NOT be automatically transferred from one class to another. Be sure to reassign your credits to the correct class! If you’re not sure how to do that, follow the instructions here.
Using the instructions in the answer above, change your course to “Withdrawal/Drop.” Do not reassign credits that you have already earned to “Withdrawal/Drop.” The record of your credits is important to save, especially if you retake PSC1 or 41.
NOTE: You may receive an occasional invitation to participate in a study.